Final Application Design II
Khansa Raudlatus Syahiidah / 0374511
Course: Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media
Module: Application Design
Task: Final Application
Table of Contents:
- Compilation
- Module Information
- Flutterflow
- Feedback
- Reflection
1. COMPILATION
2. MODULE INFORMATION
3. FLUTTERFLOW
Flutterflow Progress:
1. User Authentication
- User Flow -
One of the main user flows of my book app is the upload feature. My book app is not only to track books you have read and book reviews from others but also a community center where readers can interact with each other. Through the plus icon in the bottom centre of the app, users can click that in order to upload an article post or post a story.
One of the first tasks I tried to work on for my main flow was the “upload photo” feature. However, after many tries, I find it difficult to make the "upload photo" action work, so it also made it harder to continue and work on the other action. Therefore, I decided to delete this feature, and started the "create article" page from beginning.
After constant errors and problems in my flow to “post an article”, I decided to create a new page and did it from the beginning again. When creating this page, the action that I used was “create document”. I also made the max lines to blank so users have no limit on how many words to write in the article body section. After finishing the writing, the post button will lead to another page.
However, as I accidentally delete an action in the post button, there were some changes made in the action. Such as the "snackbar" I added when nothing is written and users have clicked post. This allows users to be alerted that in order to go to the next page, filling in the title and body in mandatory.
Using page parameters, I was able to add in a notification when users had successfully published an article to the “social page”. This way, the notification on successfully publishing an article can only appear when users actually go through writing and posting an article. For example, if users click the “people” icon to go straight to this page, it won’t appear. Users can then click which will lead to their actual written article post page. Currently the trouble I am facing here is that the data I have written to publish an article won’t show up in the specific article page. I tried to link it, but I'm still struggling. Despite the others working smoothly, I will still need to find the problem and solution in this area.
I also added in another bottom sheet for the post options. This way, not only will the flow be on posting an article, but also to either edit or delete the post. I also made the background slightly darker as the bottom sheet appears.
- Animation -
I also added a scale effect to my “post button” to make the app feel more responsive.
Final Presentation:
4. FEEDBACK
5. REFLECTION
Comments
Post a Comment