Major Project I

Khansa Raudlatus Syahiidah / 0374511

Course: Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media

Module: Major Project I


Table of Contents:
  1. Lectures
  2. Module Information
  3. Major Project I
  4. Feedback
  5. Reflection

1. Lectures

2. Module Information



3. Major Project I


    We created a FigJam where we would write down all the ideas we have in mind. We had a strong one, but we kept on thinking of more creative ideas. 

Presentation slide:

Final Presentation slide:


4. Feedback

5. Reflection
    working on a project as a partner for the whole 14 weeks wasn't easy, it took us much longer than we expected when coming with an idea. As a partner, there were many discussion, especially since we needed to come up with an agreement before executing something. One thing I learned a lot in this module is about making time for something and to be consistent, especially when it come to feedbacks about the project we are currently working on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minor - Cooling the Heat, Healing the Mind [Group 10]

Design Principle TASK 3 - DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN

Advanced Interactive Design - Exercises